Thoughts of a cakesniffer

Alright you cakesniffers listen up. This is MY blog filled with the bestest and truest and rarest fiction in the world, and you only get to read it if you are the prettiest most bestest dancing ballerina princesses in the world. And if you're not me than you'd better get lost or i'll wack you with my wet tagliatelle!

Saturday, September 10, 2005

That was originally a story about the town mouse and country mouse, but mice are icky so I changed it and made it special. And it's better this way because I say it is.
The most special fairy princess in the world,
Carmelita Spats

1 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, Blogger Blogs R Us said...

I really enjoy your blog. Keep on blogging away!

SHOCKING Dental Insurance
blog. It contains UNKNOWN stuff about Dental Insurance.
Come and check it out if you dare ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home